Dom Toretto Quotes Quarter Mile. For those ten seconds or less, i'm free.” about car racing. This fast and the furious shirt features dominic's quote.

Dominic Toretto Quotes. QuotesGram
Dominic Toretto Quotes. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

[from fast five] dominic toretto : You make choices and you don’t look back. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

We Talkin’ Or We Racin’?


Not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. I used to say i live my life a quarter mile at a time, and i think that’s why we were brothers, because you did too. I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

Not The Mortgage, Not The Store, Not My Team And All Their Bullshit.


And the ultimate dom toretto quote: [from fast five] dominic toretto : I don’t have friends, i have family.

“I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time.


The 'buster' brought me back! [to dominic toretto] hey, thought you could leave without saying goodbye?dominic toretto: I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

No Matter Where You Are, Whether It's A Quarter Mile Away Or Half Way Across The World, You'll Always Be.


For those ten seconds or less, i'm free. For those ten seconds or. I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

No Matter Where You Are Whether It S A Quarter Mile Away Or Halfway Across The World You Ll Always Be With Me Video.


For those ten seconds or less, i’m free. He didn't just run back to the fort! No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world.

Related Posts